Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Strike day 26 October 1st

Well it’s the first day of October strike day 26.

Ski season is just around the corner. In the winter time when I’m not working at Boeing (or Striking) I work weekends with the Ski Patrol up at Snoqualmie Pass. It is now the time of year to get all the Ski Patrol refreshers in last Sunday I spent the day at South Seattle Community Collage teaching CPR for the Ski Patrollers. This Saturday I will be up at Alpental for the annual first aid refresher. Weather permitting on Thursday I am planning a quick trip down to Portland for the day. Planning on going back to Orlando on the 14th to watch a night launch of the Space Shuttle. When is the strike going to be over your guess is as good as mine. Here is my guess right before the ski areas open so think snow!

No comments: