Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Strike day 18 Tuesday

Strike day 18 Tuesday,

Right now I’m at 39,000 feet for this is travel day on Alaska Airlines flight 18 to Orlando Florida. I don’t like heading east it’s a five hour flight then you have the three hour time change. Leave at 8:45 AM Seattle time get there 4:50 PM Orlando time the whole day gone. When I get it there will be time for a swim, dinner then figure what I’m going to do on Wednesday.


Got my rental car a nice Blue Dodge Avenger you think traffic is bad is Seattle, wait they nickel and dime with tolls around here well actuality .75 cents every time you turn around. Had dinner with the King (Burger King) in the end I found the motel after getting lost and paying more tolls. In the morning I will head somewhere and I will know when I get there.

2 comments:

cleorotc said...

Have fun!! you better ride a roller coaster for me.

Norm said...

Well I went to Epcot they don't have realy any roller coasters but I did take in almost all of it.